POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : TIF support broken? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:00:49 EDT (-0400)
  TIF support broken? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: clipka
Subject: TIF support broken?
Date: 9 Sep 2009 13:21:19
Message: <4aa7e40f$1@news.povray.org>
It appears to me that TIFF file input is broken, leading to a
transparent texture when used in an image_map; can someone confirm?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: TIF support broken?
Date: 9 Sep 2009 13:25:51
Message: <4aa7e51f@news.povray.org>
clipka schrieb:
> It appears to me that TIFF file input is broken, leading to a
> transparent texture when used in an image_map; can someone confirm?

I should have mentioned that this is about 3.7 (beta.34 to be exact).

Post a reply to this message

>> It appears to me that TIFF file input is broken, leading to a
>> transparent texture when used in an image_map; can someone confirm?
>
> I should have mentioned that this is about 3.7 (beta.34 to be exact).

Apparently, the behavior is different for compressed and uncompressed files.

Post a reply to this message