POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash Dumps Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Crash Dumps (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: philguy
Subject: Crash Dumps
Date: 14 Apr 2010 15:30:01
Message: <web.4bc616e6570d30a3137e3ec50@news.povray.org>
I am currently using Beta 36 and encounter 1-2 Crashes per day (for some reason
far less than the 5-6 from beta 35a?!).

I am then presented with a crash dump choice - small, large or none.
Which should I choose? Furthermore, where should I send/upload them to? Th large
dumps are all around 200MB in size. I was unable to find anything relating to
that (or missed it).

Also, I have started to record what I was changing/doing at the time (no
predictable behavior so far) - should I upload these notes as well?

Post a reply to this message