POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash Dumps : Re: Crash Dumps Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash Dumps
From: philguy
Date: 19 Apr 2010 10:25:00
Message: <web.4bcc66fee02f66bef7e723170@news.povray.org>
> Am 14.04.2010 21:27, schrieb philguy:
> > I am currently using Beta 36 and encounter 1-2 Crashes per day (for some reason
> > far less than the 5-6 from beta 35a?!).
>
> Are these crashes during rendering, or during use of the UI?

Parsing or rendering. Once had a crash during use of the UI, but did not save
dump/record anything.

Well, I only wrote down what I was doing with the last two dumps, before that,
no clue. There seem to be no similarities among these crashes, neither any
reproducible behavior. They occur at about 1 every 100...200 renders, and
rendering generally finishes successfully in the background when the crash
message appears.