POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 28 now available Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 28 now available (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Beta 28 now available
Date: 2 Aug 2008 11:54:54
Message: <4894834e@news.povray.org>
Beta 28 is now available for Windows 32-bit. 64-bit will follow shortly. I
will also be updating the source to beta 28 in the next day or so.

I can't at this point provide any information about the availability of
Linux binaries, however with the source updated it will be fairly easy for
Linux users to build their own.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Beta 28 is now available for Windows 32-bit. 64-bit will follow shortly. I
> will also be updating the source to beta 28 in the next day or so.
>
> I can't at this point provide any information about the availability of
> Linux binaries, however with the source updated it will be fairly easy for
> Linux users to build their own.
>
> -- Chris

This might be a dumb question, but now that we're using an installer,
should we uninstall the old beta before installing the new one or simply
install over it?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message