POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AVI file as background or backdrop Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  AVI file as background or backdrop (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: nomail
Subject: AVI file as background or backdrop
Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:49:17
Message: <web.40d6f5f2e436328fc60dd8760@news.povray.org>
I would like to render an object in POV where the background is an AVI file.
I wrote a program that a.o. can extract the consecutive frames from the
AVI, and I use these images as background by setting them as an image map
on a plane. Things look OK, but the lights disturb these background images,
they become too bright!
BTW: of course I need lights in the POV scene to light my objects.

I hope there is a way to put external images as a background (or backdrop)
into POV scenes without the scene infuencing the image.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message