POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AVI file as background or backdrop : Re: AVI file as background or backdrop Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AVI file as background or backdrop
From: Slime
Date: 27 Jun 2004 04:06:21
Message: <40de7ffd@news.povray.org>
> Thanks a lot for your advices! I now have things running the way you
> proposed! The only thing that bothers me is the absence of the possibility
> to have a background image in stead of background color, so for the time
> being I'll have to do it with a plane as background.

I'm confused; they suggestions they gave you should not have limited your
ability to use an image.

The original setup that you had, with finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0} should
have worked fine; the image would not be affected by lighting and would be
visible in the background if you placed the plane right.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]