POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Sander
Subject: Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
Date: 8 Jan 2000 12:09:06
Message: <38776f32@news.povray.org>
Bob, great that you tried to use it!

There is a problem if your normalized path names are very long (longer than
64 characters). The program doesn't deal with this: you could try to put the
images in a simpler path.

I'll upload the newer version (0.1.1.385). In it I have provided space for
longer path names, 256 chars.

Tell me if it works.
--
Regards,
Sander

omniVERSE <inv### [at] aolcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
3876baec@news.povray.org...
> And add your name to it somehow!  Sorry, not yelling, I just meant you
> should at least have some tie to yourself for such a thing.  Although come
> to think of it a email address wouldn't have hurt either, unless of course
> you wanted anonymity in the first place.
> I really like the utility, but it's teasing me so far with it
malfunctioning
> or because of whatever I'm not doing right.
>
> Bob

Post a reply to this message