POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility : Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
From: Sander
Date: 8 Jan 2000 12:30:21
Message: <3877742d@news.povray.org>
Hello Ken,
If, after some more testing, the utility appears to be useful, I will. It
will then probably be a new site called something like "stols.net/pov".
There I could put also some of my POV output. I will let you know.
When Bob can't get it to work, I'll have to reconsider: what did I forget??
Ah:  old age....
--
Regards,
Sander

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
38769FB9.C4763239@pacbell.net...