POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility : Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
From: Sander
Date: 8 Jan 2000 12:09:06
Message: <38776f32@news.povray.org>
Bob, great that you tried to use it!

There is a problem if your normalized path names are very long (longer than
64 characters). The program doesn't deal with this: you could try to put the
images in a simpler path.

I'll upload the newer version (0.1.1.385). In it I have provided space for
longer path names, 256 chars.

Tell me if it works.
--
Regards,
Sander

omniVERSE <inv### [at] aolcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
3876baec@news.povray.org...