POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility : Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
From: Sander
Date: 9 Jan 2000 10:48:53
Message: <3878ade5@news.povray.org>
That's what I originally thought. CMPEG only accepts 8.3 filenames, and I
have been busy a helluva time to get my "front end" to do just that. Works
fine with WNT4 but not with W9*, it appears..
Looking into it now...
--
Regards,
Sander

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
3878AA28.1EB08D96@pacbell.net...