POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Colefax's AutoClock macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Colefax's AutoClock macro (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Wayne Gordon
Subject: Colefax's AutoClock macro
Date: 29 Dec 1999 14:49:58
Message: <386A652C.1E5370AE@flash.net>
To whom it may concern,

I'm having a frustrating problem with the AutoClck.mcr file.
I'm attempting to do a little character animation and want to use
the macros to animate the character's mouth, eyes, etc.

The file works fine by itself, and the AutoClck file does
fine when rendering the test animations Chris provides in the
package. However, when I use the macro file to animate my
character, it gives me an error on line 60 of the mcr file...

object or directive expected but + found instead.

I've tried to reach Mr. Colefax via email, but Geocities
keeps spitting my messages back...I hope either he sees
this or perhaps someone who can help.
I'm stumped. The files are attached.

Regards,

Wayne Gordon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'raymouth.pov.txt' (4 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB)