POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Colefax's AutoClock macro : Re: Colefax's AutoClock macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colefax's AutoClock macro
From: omniVERSE
Date: 29 Dec 1999 16:54:19
Message: <386a830b@news.povray.org>
I say "obviously" but no one might know for sure except C.C. himself of
course.  I just need to pack it all in and get some sleep, too rich for my
blood anyway.
But... : ) if you comment out both the ' _CM_first_value' and '+ _CM_ivalue'
in the macro file and also leave those 3 declares in you say to comment out
in your raymouth.pov then it makes it to the "o" and gets past "a".
Oh yeah, sleep. Goodnight.

Bob