POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Colefax's AutoClock macro : Re: Colefax's AutoClock macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colefax's AutoClock macro
From: Wayne Gordon
Date: 30 Dec 1999 10:40:21
Message: <386B7C32.4BB0E45D@flash.net>
It's working just fine with the fix Chris suggested yesterday of
putiing in more parentheses around the #declare statements.
I've made a 30 framer going from the resting phoneme to
"a" and then to "e". As well, the lower teeth weren't set up
to move in the files I posted yesterday. I need to fiddle with
the use of the different "Using" functions to get more
realistic mouth movements between phonemes. Then
to add automation of the eye movement, some brows,
and better texturing. I've kept everything simple so far
as the main thrust is the ability of the character to talk,
so if that cratered, I wouldn't have wasted the time detailing
a failed character. I was kinda hoping that that I could get
him to say "Happy new Year!" (with sound, of course)
before the world ends in about 30 hours or so. LOL
This project was inspired by Victor Navone's "Alien
Song" animation made with Hash Animation Master.
Ultimately, I'd like to have a fully animatible character
from head to toe....
We'll see.