POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Late website update? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:57:34 EDT (-0400)
  Late website update? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: The Mad Hatter
Subject: Late website update?
Date: 26 Mar 2005 23:45:01
Message: <web.42463978336e7d51721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
I thought the votes were due a while ago by now?  Or were they extended?
The main site still shows them accepting when I thought the results would
be posted by now.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: Late website update?
Date: 27 Mar 2005 06:55:29
Message: <42469f31@news.povray.org>
> I thought the votes were due a while ago by now?  Or were they extended?
> The main site still shows them accepting when I thought the results would
> be posted by now.

It's the usual delay. The IRTC is run "by hand", and someone needs to have
the spare time to update the site. Just be patient. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message