POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Late website update? : Re: Late website update? Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:34:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Late website update?
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 5 Apr 2005 00:57:39
Message: <42521ac3$1@news.povray.org>
You're right, but on the other hand, when so many people participate in
a competition and spend so much time on it, one is supposed to feel some
sense of responsability, it is a question of respecting other's work.

Obviously, these guys don't have the time to run the competition, the
web site design hasn't changed since 96 (!!) and nothing seems to be
automated in processing the entries. I'm not saying they should sacrify
their personal life, but they should request for help, for people
wanting to take their tasks, help design a new site, whatever, but
nothing happens and they just chase away people that are willing to help.

JC