POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Late website update? : Re: Late website update? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 06:06:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Late website update?
From: James D
Date: 4 Apr 2005 04:10:46
Message: <4250f686$1@news.povray.org>
I used to check every day but that eventualy came to a hault.  On the one
hand the irtc is free so I guess we should not complain.  On the other, I
think it hurts the look of the organization and doesn't do much to stop the
volume of traffic dropping off.

I will be very curious to see if this 100$ prize for pov users will bring
the traffic back.