POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Making Patterns with functions : Re: Making Patterns with functions Server Time
31 Aug 2024 22:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Patterns with functions
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Aug 2024 15:35:00
Message: <web.66c8e447d81b84793bc22bca25979125@news.povray.org>
I've also been interested in making this pattern:

http://sambrunacini.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/pursuit.png

and I could have sworn it has an actual NAME that I found once, and now I of
course can't find again.

Also of interest would be a metal diamond-plate pattern - the "honeycomb"
pattern that I posted for jr has that alternating direction / row attribute that
might be a good starting point for modification.