POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray : Re: Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray Server Time
20 May 2024 02:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Sep 2023 15:20:00
Message: <web.6500b8e3574212401f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Tor Olav has, or at least some inspiration:

Hmmmm.... Very interesting.  I'm gonna need a bit of time to dissect that and
see how all the different parts work.
Knowing TOK, I'll probably walk away with some new lessons well worth learning,
which might give rise to some new inspirations and experiments.

Thanks for the links - I would have never made the connection and thought to
look there. (although I did, of course, suspect that he would have some ideas...
;) )

[Now of course, what we need to do is get him some _free time_ to POV!  :D ]

- BW