POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Bezier spline deformation : Re: Bezier spline deformation Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bezier spline deformation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Mar 2023 06:30:00
Message: <web.641c2940122e7e3a1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> As I see your plot also not matching to POV version - vertical size is
> less.

Well, your first data set is 1/10th the size of what you later posted as a
prism.  Here's my shape based on your most recent dataset post, and your
original prism simply scaled by 10.

So, I mean, to my eye, they "match" close enough for what we're talking about
here.

> Here I've posted Matlab version - it matches to C4D:

linky no worky.  But I did see your past pasts, and the other one is indeed
rounder.

Puzzling indeed.  Troubling as well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: