POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problem with multiple macro calls : Re: Problem with multiple macro calls Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with multiple macro calls
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 Apr 2022 20:45:00
Message: <web.6250d60cf8955d554cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Juergen" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> For test purposes, I want to see two explosions... As long as only the
> first explosion is visible, I don't see anything.
> Only when the second explosion is visible, the first one is also visible.
> Render with "-k350" for an incorrect image (one explosion), with "-k400" for a
> correct image (two explosions).

I am still trying to understand how your macro works with the two different -k
clock values-- but if I add an additional 'hollow' keyword at the end of the
union, inside the macro, like this...

#else
    sphere { 1E-10, 1E10 }
hollow
#end
} // [end of union]
#end // [end of macro]

.... the first explosion(?) does appear at -k350, and both explosions appear at
-k400

Is this the visual result that you are trying to produce?