POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D : Re: Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:54:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 28 Jul 2020 16:45:05
Message: <web.5f208cffaaf727073b643250@news.povray.org>

> Oh, we got that far and farther - it's just that adding before slicing kinda
> locked out retrying, and the level had to be restarted even though the item was
> still in inventory.

Ah, okies. :) Also good to know if there's some odd behaviour occurring. I just
tried myself if mixing the drink bugs in any way. I couldn't re-produce anything
weird yet, but ofc I'll re-check the code and investigate more. Thanks for the
heads-up!

> Is an alien space game next?

I've planned to continue and finish "The Sunreal Project" after the first
"Roosters!" title. All graphics are almost done, just a couple of renders more,
the script for the plot is ready, and what it comes to actual coding, the game
will be simpler to construct than the rooster one. A deep space / alien worlds
text adventure with POV-rendered still-images coming up then! :)