POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Pekka Aho
Subject: Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D
Date: 23 Jul 2020 10:45:01
Message: <web.5f19a2261e17bbe773b643250@news.povray.org>
After some rather silent times with actual POVing - as I've been coding like mad
for the last weeks and even months - I'm happy to announce that the demo version
of my first game is finally released!

Info and download link are available at my slightly renewed developer blog at:

https://alienroosterhead.com/

For now, only Win version is available. Linux export will come later, and
possibly also Mac depending on how the Godot team manages to fix the Mac export
issues of the moment.

Everyone into sci-fi, old school style game mechanics and/or obscure
storytelling feel free to check it out! :)

PS. The gfx are intentionally minimal on the v1.0 part of the lore, as
originally this whole thing was not supposed to become as big a thing as it
later on turned out. The sequels will have more stuff on the visual side, no
worries. :D All renderings are naturally POV.

Cheers! \o/

Post a reply to this message