POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Realistic scattering : Realistic scattering Server Time
27 Apr 2024 07:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Realistic scattering
From: IGM
Date: 6 Apr 2018 11:55:01
Message: <web.5ac7982fe8a61476776fc67d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I would like to render realistically a "diffusor sheet", like for example this:
https://www.inventables.com/technologies/light-diffuser-films

In povray, if I create a scattering media thin box, thanks to scattering media
the sheet becomes increasingly white, but I still see a light source, behind the
sheet, sharply defined. In other word, I need to obtain a blurred source behind
the sheet.

Do you have any suggestion to reach this result?
Thank you

igmar