POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post? : Re: How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:00:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to set the texture of the tiles like in this post?
From: mathzhaoliang
Date: 8 Feb 2018 00:40:01
Message: <web.5a7be29a5130315ecee47e5f0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C4edaf05f@news.povray.org%3E/
> > It use the tiling number 25.
>
> That would be "P1" Penrose tiling. The first image in the thread uses
> "P3" Penrose tiling, which in POV-Ray is implemented as tiling number 27.
>
> P1 tiling is demonstrated a few posts later in the same thread.

Hi clipka: I have just realized you are the author of the images in that thread.
Could you share the code that how you set the texture of the floor tiles?
Thanks!

(I just want the texture because I want to use it in other tiling image)