POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : "Exploded" vector transform : Re: "Exploded" vector transform Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Exploded" vector transform
From: Kenneth
Date: 7 Aug 2017 05:55:00
Message: <web.598837bc5219365e883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
It occured to me just today that my 'city buildings' code might already have
such a feature in it. The thing is, I'm not sure(!). I've been adding and
changing the scene code so much-- in an on-going step-by-step way-- that I need
to step back and take an overall look. If I can dis-entangle the pertinent code
(or maybe just the general idea), I'll post it here.