POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3) : Re: Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:55:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3)
From: pjl
Date: 14 Jun 2014 02:20:01
Message: <web.539be8f818675da43b92ba4a0@news.povray.org>
Yvo Smellenbergh <yvo### [at] cancel_This_gmxnet> wrote:
> An update for POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial GUI version for Mac is available at:
> http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/index.html#Mac

Yvo,

Thanks, I really appreciate the effort you've put into this. However, I'm having
a problem and I'm wondering if you can suggest what's going wrong.  If I use the
objects... template to create a new sor and then click the "Edit Spline" button
the edit window opens but the programme then crashes and vanishes.

This happens every time on both a Macbook Air running Mavericks and an iMac
running Mountain Lion.

Any ideas?

Peter