POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: Update POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial for Mac GUI (r3)
Date: 31 May 2014 13:01:58
Message: <538a0b06@news.povray.org>
An update for POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial GUI version for Mac is available at:
http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/index.html#Mac

What is new in POVRay3_7_Unofficial r3:
1.  turned off "smart quotes" in the editor (bug in Mavericks)
2. insert menu sorts correctly and separator lines are used.
3. insert menu watches every directory for changes and updates accordingly
4. rearranged preview window code to improve speed
5. compiled with Xcode 5.1.1
6. pause/resume fixed

UberPOV beta 5 will follow soon....

Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac
MegaPOV: http://megapov.inetart.net
E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net

Post a reply to this message

> An update for POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial GUI version for Mac is available at:
> http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/index.html#Mac
>
> What is new in POVRay3_7_Unofficial r3:
> 1.  turned off "smart quotes" in the editor (bug in Mavericks)
> 2. insert menu sorts correctly and separator lines are used.
> 3. insert menu watches every directory for changes and updates accordingly
> 4. rearranged preview window code to improve speed
> 5. compiled with Xcode 5.1.1
> 6. pause/resume fixed
>
> UberPOV beta 5 will follow soon....
>
> Yvo

thanks again Yvo :)

just for elegance,(a little bit pernickety, i know), why not remove
".txt" at the end of the items's menus ?

---
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

On 2014-06-01 09:06:42 +0000, kurtz le pirate said:

>> An update for POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial GUI version for Mac is available at:
>> http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/index.html#Mac
>>
>> What is new in POVRay3_7_Unofficial r3:
>> 1.  turned off "smart quotes" in the editor (bug in Mavericks)
>> 2. insert menu sorts correctly and separator lines are used.
>> 3. insert menu watches every directory for changes and updates accordingly
>> 4. rearranged preview window code to improve speed
>> 5. compiled with Xcode 5.1.1
>> 6. pause/resume fixed
>>
>> UberPOV beta 5 will follow soon....
>>
>> Yvo
>

> thanks again Yvo :)
>

> just for elegance,(a little bit pernickety, i know), why not remove
> ".txt" at the end of the items's menus ?
Good idea, will do so.