POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : spline question : Re: spline question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spline question
From: LEO BOLOGNA
Date: 6 May 2006 09:15:00
Message: <web.445ca0915792ee8a443403d30@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:
> In the third example on this page I
> could just as well have used the x values from one spline and the z
> values from a spline of a different type.
>
> http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/more.htm

Ok I've read this page and I find it very interesting...but if I try to put
this piece of code in a .pov file the result isn't similar to the image in
this site...

my pov file is:

#include "colors.inc"

camera {

location <10, 10, -10>

look_at <0, 0, 0>
}
light_source { <25, 25, -100> color rgb 1 }

#declare S = function {
   spline {
     natural_spline
      -1, < 0.5, 0, 0.0>,