POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how to get a 360 degrees picture of an object? : Re: how to get a 360 degrees picture of an object? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to get a 360 degrees picture of an object?
From: RBRiddick
Date: 5 May 2006 14:40:00
Message: <web.445b9b4d61a8303e8418d37f0@news.povray.org>
>  As a side note, you seem to have a common misconception about "hollow"
> objects in povray.

Yes, u were right... Now I understand it better, I think...

>   Anyways, this might be what you want, if I understood you correctly:

Yup! :-))

That is version 2...
I will see, if I can do version 1 on my own...
Maybe something with panoramic camera and a cylinder around the scene...

Thank you!

It looks a little bit morphed in my own scene (even in the middle)...
But I think, its normal under these conditions... :-))

Bye