POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : coordinates simplified SCRIPT ? : Re: coordinates simplified SCRIPT ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: coordinates simplified SCRIPT ?
From: stu
Date: 23 Jan 2006 15:30:00
Message: <web.43d53bbd429a166d962b56b0@news.povray.org>
***   Well, firstly, I'd like to thank all those
 who took time to reply to my question... I was
 learning to work around it, but gratified to see
 everyone agreeing it shouldn't be this way...
   ...and, indeed, I have discovered the real
 problem !  :)

     I had borrowed an *.inc file from one of the
 examples, and was using this for all my new
 renders... after looking more carefully at this
 I discovered it had several keyword specifiers in
 it which were, for each scene, adding a rotation
 and a changed view... hahaha... it's a little funny
 actually, but I'm glad to have "fixed" my broken
 POV, and thanks again to all who offered help.