POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Schrodinger Equation : Re: Schrodinger Equation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Schrodinger Equation
From: Walid
Date: 23 Aug 2005 06:10:01
Message: <web.430af4dbf739809d666c08b10@news.povray.org>
"jute" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Walid" <wha### [at] onlinefr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a pov code helping me to create an animation simulating
> > the schrodinger's wave equation.
> >

> Please be more spesific.  You're practically requesting a pov-script
> that would render a large part of the physical reality, ie. everything.
> At least tell us whether you want to do it with or without radiosity.
>
> ;-)
>
> --
> jussi

You're right, I didn't specify the request.
No radiosity is needed. In fact I'm looking for the numerical solution of
the two dimensional wave equation by defining the wave source and the
boundries conditions (like in the case of the double-slit experiment) and
how to implement it in a pov code.
I hope I specified better the request.

Thanks
Walid