POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Transparency controlled by the angle of the light beam : Re: Transparency controlled by the angle of the light beam Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparency controlled by the angle of the light beam
From: Henrik Fisch
Date: 31 Mar 2005 06:00:00
Message: <web.424bd700a3b6bbc95443a1c10@news.povray.org>
Hello Sascha,

whow, the "Angle of incidence" in MegaPOV is exactly what I need! Thank you!
:)

What I still not understand is, why the program calculates this angle to a
value grerater than 0.5 only if there are reflections or refractions. It
would be useful if this parameter is always available in it's full range.
But anyway, I think I can come around with this if I set the reflection to
a very low level.

Regards,
Henrik Fisch