POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help with special density for blob: getting my feet wet : Help with special density for blob: getting my feet wet Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Help with special density for blob: getting my feet wet
From: wade
Date: 10 Jan 2005 21:30:00
Message: <web.41e339a7fbc78a8ae4b238f30@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am trying to get my blob to behave like cell walls: where the surface is
parellel to the plane of projection the wall looks pritty much clear and as
the wall bends towards perpendicular to the plane of projection the wall
becomes more opaque. I don't know if I'm being clear. Glass is simmilar.

I tried density maps but I dont know how to use them correctly I think.

Thanks for the help!