POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin : What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin
From: Daniel Isdell
Date: 4 Oct 2004 18:25:01
Message: <web.4161cd317540de602b51e8e80@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone!

I'm just getting back into POVRAY after a long absence and I am amazed how
many of my favorite utilities have dissapeared!  I am looking for one of my
most favorite: Chris Colefax's Galaxy Include file.  Does any one know
where I can find a copy?  Wasn't Chris on the POV team?  His web page is
gone!  What happened to the POV utilities page on this site?

Geeze! I walk out of the room for just a couple of years and everything
falls apart!  :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Dan Isdell