POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Submit files to Linux servers : Submit files to Linux servers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Submit files to Linux servers
From: nomail
Date: 31 May 2004 10:10:01
Message: <web.40bb3c053a1c12d6186d05510@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am trying to use Linux version of POV-RAY to render image for me whenever
I want from another computer.

In order to make it work, I need to submit .pov and .ini files to the Linux
server. However, are there another ways of making the server to run the
povray, render the image from the files submitted and return the result to
the machine that I used to submit the files?

How should I approach this and any advice on it?

Mike