POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : MegaPov Mech Sim help request : MegaPov Mech Sim help request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov Mech Sim help request
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 2 Oct 2003 11:55:01
Message: <web.3f7c49fd18a366c1297c858d0@news.povray.org>
I have created a sail with the mech sim feature in megapov 1.0. I want to
attach a complex rope and pulley system to the corners of the sail. I read
in the documentation that I can retrieve the location of the mass that
represents the corner of the sail. However try as I might, I cannot
figure out how to access this informatiuon correctly.

My request is for an example code showing the location of a specific mass
being assigned to a variable.

Thanks,

Tim