POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Why?... Because!! : Re: Why?... Because!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why?... Because!!
From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 25 Mar 2003 19:40:04
Message: <web.3e80f50d528171f8c571aa6c0@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:

>Also, some people have even build arcade cabinets to hold their computers
>and monitors, then wired in the original arcade controls to them.

Yeah. I've seen photos of some impressive cabinents some people have built
in the HotBox section in Atomic. I don't think I could make one myself,
though.

>void main () {

>    call functional_code()
>  else
>    call crash_windows();
>}

Heh Heh Heh. I like it, I like it. :-) Seems quite appropriate to WinME,
judging by the trouble dad had with it until he got rid of the stupid
thing.

Rohan _e_ii