POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : cube renderer : Re: cube renderer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cube renderer
From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 21 Oct 2002 22:45:08
Message: <web.3db4babc54fc359218ccf4f70@news.povray.org>
Your clock method might work, but what if the camera isn't pointing straight
ahead (eg, location <10,20,10>, look_at <15,15,0>)? Simply rotating around
the axis won't work (I tried it manually, and got unworkable results). Is
it possible to get POV-Ray to generate all the frames and stick them
together, or do I have to generate the frames, then glue them together
manually?

Is there any other way to make an all-round-view (other than the fisheye
camera)?

Rohan _e_ii