POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Reducing Memory load?? : Reducing Memory load?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Reducing Memory load??
From: Obliterous
Date: 3 Oct 2002 19:05:09
Message: <web.3d9ccbcc2b42ab93a2104d940@news.povray.org>
I'm runing imto a problem... Mot enough Memory in My system...SO..

Is there a way to load a triangle-mesh object only once, and be able to use
it repeatedly, without the massive increase on memory costs that would be
associated with this example??

object {
#include "plant07.inc"
translate <10,6,32>
scale <1,2,1>
}

I need close to a hundred of these object, and the memory overhead is
cripling My scene....

Please, I need help here....

Also, please copy/paste replies to My E-mail... obl### [at] hotmailcom