POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Determining if objects are inside and object? : Determining if objects are inside and object? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Determining if objects are inside and object?
From: Jkior
Date: 27 Sep 2002 14:05:06
Message: <web.3d949cec5aa35ae9e3e847490@news.povray.org>
I have a wall of bricks (while-looped isosurfaces) and need some way of
determining if they are inside a larger isosurface - visualise a hole
blasted in a wall, if that helps. Also, I need to scatter objects around
the inside of the resulting hole. Does povray have this kind of
functionality? If so, where can I look to learn about it?

Thanks!

Jkior