POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Truck and trailer : Re: Truck and trailer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truck and trailer
From: J  Diehl
Date: 5 Sep 2002 17:10:09
Message: <web.3d77c805a31ba4aae0c0cc580@news.povray.org>
hughes, b. wrote:
>hmmmm This would go nicely into povray.text.scene-files group.

At the time, this model is beeing tested and modified in any thinkable way,
and we're discussing rather ideas than scripts here.
Looking at the complete scene I posted above - right, that could have been
done in scene-files, too (and animations!?). So I'll post it there when
everything is done and wheels are rotating... be patient.