POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Is there a better way to do this? : Re: Is there a better way to do this? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a better way to do this?
From: Mike
Date: 22 Aug 2002 21:30:03
Message: <web.3d658edaca87489de9d3dc080@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for your help with this issue.

After reviewing traces and doing some work with them, I think I will stick
with my original solution.  The main reason is that if I decide to make the
tire out of a mesh instead of a CSG, the method I originaly put together
will work.  Also, I can more easily deform the mesh to make it look like an
air filled rubber tire.