POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:38:40 EDT (-0400)
  Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Brian
Subject: Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account
Date: 6 Apr 2007 14:10:02
Message: <web.46168c053403448a4f02351a0@news.povray.org>
Pov seems to try and create a temp file on the root drive which is causing a
problem for us.  If we give a user write access to the root of the drive the
render works.  When they do not have write access the render will not
complete.

How do you change the location where this temp file is being created.

Post a reply to this message