POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to close message window? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  How to close message window? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Alan Corey
Subject: How to close message window?
Date: 29 Nov 1997 21:22:45
Message: <Pine.D-G.3.91.971129211605.6447A-100000@unix1>
I've looked but all I can find is how to clear messages.  Is there a way
to close the message window in PovWin?  I don't usually do a complete
render unless I think the scene's reasonably correct and hit Alt-G when
I've seen the part I'm looking for.  I probably should be specifying the
region to render with command line switches but that takes too much
foresight.  :-)

Any help appreciated.

    Thanks,

      Alan Corey