POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to close message window? : Re: How to close message window? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to close message window?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 30 Nov 1997 05:22:24
Message: <65rep0$dvm$1@melchior.Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG>
Alan Corey (cor### [at] unix1gccmassedu) wrote:

> I've looked but all I can find is how to clear messages.  Is there a way
> to close the message window in PovWin?  I don't usually do a complete
That depends. If you want to _close_ it, no way.
If you just want it to stop appearing under your scene script, there
is an option available by clicking somewhere (but where?) with the
right button. I cannoy be more precise, since I use POV-Ray very often
but Windows very rarely.

Friendly yours,
  B-o-b
--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX