POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov Help Help Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:43:22 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Help Help (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Pov Help Help
Date: 19 Nov 2002 06:03:35
Message: <3dda1a87$1@news.povray.org>
When I start the povray help file, it starts in a window rather than maximised -
anyone know how to change this behaviour so that it starts maximised?

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:03:35 -0000, "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk>
wrote:

>When I start the povray help file, it starts in a window rather than maximised -
>anyone know how to change this behaviour so that it starts maximised?

alt-space, x

:)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg