POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov Help Help : Re: Pov Help Help Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:39:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Help Help
From: hughes, b
Date: 19 Nov 2002 15:20:47
Message: <3dda9d1f@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message
> >
> > alt-space, x
>
> ah, alt-F4 to you to....

Well, Alt+Space then X key does maximize. He didn't mean C key. Checking
here, I noticed I can get a pseudo full screen of the Scene Help that will
remain that way even though I close POV and rerun it. Problem is, it isn't
really maximized and only a very large window instead.

I usually use it in a smaller window but I know I must have maximized it
before, so I'm not sure if it can remain that way indefinitely (large, but
not maxed). Apparently what it is doing is keeping the window size large yet
unmaxed on successive starts. This is Windows XP Home here.