POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov Help Help : Re: Pov Help Help Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:49:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Help Help
From: Philippe Lhoste
Date: 21 Nov 2002 04:03:35
Message: <Xns92CD65EAD70F1PhiLho@204.213.191.226>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in news:3ddb5cc9@news.povray.org:

> "hughes, b." <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message
>> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
>> > "Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message

I usually double-click on the title bar...

>> Well, Alt+Space then X key does maximize. He didn't mean C key.
>> Checking here, I noticed I can get a pseudo full screen of the Scene
>> Help that will remain that way even though I close POV and rerun it.
>> Problem is, it isn't really maximized and only a very large window
>> instead.
>
> Yes, that's basically the behaviour I get (large but not maximised).
> Oh well.

I think that's a known bug (feature?) of MS HTML Help. All CHM files I
have, including MSDN, open at the size and position I gave, but don't
memorize the maximized state. A well known problem (storing the window
state and position), resolved since a long time, but forgotten by some MS
programmers...

Now, you can associate a shortcut key with "Open maximized" property.

--
Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)