POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Tiny caption bug???? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Tiny caption bug???? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Tiny caption bug????
Date: 28 Feb 1999 08:05:21
Message: <36D93E9D.2DA1BAB0@cyberhighway.net>
I'm using Pov-Ray 3.1 and windows 98 every time i try to go to tiny
caption on the render window it just will not work!   it would be like i
did nothing at all.....  it would just sit there and render. is it a
bug?  Has anyone else seen this phenomenon?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

I have. I used to love tiny caption. This should be fixed! We demand tiny
caption!

Post a reply to this message

I'll install 3.1d soon(downloading now) Hope they fix it(broken in my 3.1a)

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message