POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Tiny caption bug???? : Re: Tiny caption bug???? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tiny caption bug????
From: povray org admin team
Date: 1 Mar 1999 04:36:42
Message: <36db5ff7.3290125@news.povray.org>
"Bryan M. Smith" <bms### [at] teleportcom> wrote:

>I have the same problem!  I never noticed it before but I gave it a try
>and it sits there and renders.  Maybe it's a Windows 98 problem.

No, it's because I forgot to remove it from the render window context menu (I
got rid of it from elsewhere in the program).

All non-client drawing code (which included the mini-window, the extra button,
and the tiny caption) has been removed from POVWIN (as of version 3.1a) to make
it easier to maintain.

There's a very good chance that something similar (or better) will be in a
future version.